The white polo tops, shirts and blouses, grey trousers, skirts, pinafores and summer dresses are readily available from many retailers.
The uniform for Purley Primary Schools is:
- Purple sweatshirt with a round neck and school logo or purple cardigan with a school logo
- White polo shirts for the Infants (Foundation to Year 2). White shirts/blouses for the Juniors (Year 3 upwards)
- It will not be a requirement to have polo shirts, shirts or blouses with a logo on
- Grey trousers or shorts for boys
- Grey skirts, trousers, shorts or pinafore for girls
- Purple gingham summer dresses
- Grey tights or white socks for girls. Grey socks for boys
- For P.E: house colour t-shirt, black shorts and black jogging bottoms, black pumps and/or trainers
- School shoes should be black as they are easily available for both boys and girls. For health and safety reasons, these should fit securely and have a low heel. Trainers, open toe sandals or boots will not be allowed. Long hair (boys and girls) should be tied back. Only stud earrings are permitted and they should be removed or taped up for PE lessons.