In 1872 Rev. Richard Palmer and Caroline Palmer generously financed the beautiful brick and flint Primary school that took fifty-five children for “the labouring, manufacturing and other poorer classes of Purley”.
2005 - 2016
Since that time, Purley has grown substantially with the addition of a school hall in 2005 and a further two classrooms in 2015/2016. It has been a primary school since September 2013.